Tom Hewett and Rawdon Dubois take time out at Eagle Waves studios while recording the Under The Bar podcast
Join two of Sydney’s elite trainers Under The Bar for a weekly dose of ‘in the trenches’ know-how on training for body composition.
Rawdon Dubois and Tom Hewett will take you through the foundations necessary to achieve optimal fitness results and a wider knowledge of health, strength and performance.
Tune in each week to hear Dubois and Hewett build on these foundations as they share and discuss some of the key systems and strategies they use to achieve the impressive results their clients enjoy on a regular basis.
Each podcast focuses on a different theme, taking a look at a particular training method, nutritional system, go-to supplement and mindset strategies, as well as featuring special guest interviews.
Previous special guests include:
- Charles Poliquin aka Strength Sensei
- Rachel Guy from Athletic Fox
- Sebastian Oreb – Australian Strength Coach
- Keegan Smith from the Human Movement Project
- Dr Jonny Bowden author of The Great Cholesterol Myth
- Ed Coan – The ‘Michael Jordan’ of Powerlifting
- Phil Learney Performance Education
- Paul Carter – Lift Run Bang
- Tom Brazier – WBFF Pro
- Milos Sarcev – IFBB Pro
- Andre Bennoit – Olympian and Strength Coach
- John ‘The Mountain Dog’ Meadows – IFBB Pro
- Dr Mark Schauss author of Achieving Victory Over A Toxic World
- Christian Thibaudeau – T-Nation
- Francine Savard – Proactiffitness
- Chef Pete Evans
- Damon Hayhow – Recomp
- Dan Garner – coachgarner.com
- Menno Henselmans