Ep 125 Menno Henselmans – Diet Psychology
UTB is once again graced by the ever astute Menno Henselmans! This episode is jam packed with a range of great topics
- 💪 the psychology of the coach / client relationship
- 💪 the pygmalion effect & subliminal communication
- 💪 extrinsic vs intrinsic motivation &
- 💪 how to cultivate motivation
- 💪 performance goals vs growth mindset goals
- 💪 the role of genetics in adherence to exercise & diet and much more
As always Menno backs everything up with the latest research and litters the conversation with fascinating tidbits, and with his new book close to completion the ‘dangling carrots’ were too juicy for Rawdon & Tommy to resist!
Listen above, or on Soundcloud, iTunes, Spotify and your fave podcast platform!
You can find more Menno here: