Ep 95 Stephane Cazeault – Mastering Program Design
A long overdue breakdown of the fundamentals of training program design with one of the world’s foremost authorities Stephane Cazeault!
Over years of practical application and data collection with training athletes and general population clients Stephane explains key aspects his program design philosophy:
- strength development at the heart of all programming
- practical application of strength
- accessory & remedial work
- balancing strength ratios
- the ‘prime 8’ core lifts
- micro & meso cycle length & design
- volume allocation and on and on…
A must listen for all coaches!