Ep 96 Thomas Lilley – Perspectives On Powerlifting
Owner of PTC Gold coast and one of Australia’s most prolific powerlifting coaches, Thomas Lilley, joins the boys in the
Thomas has a Health Science Degree and pre-powerlifting days worked in Community Nutrition, so this conversation starts with some interesting perspectives on we should eat as a society.
Then we get into the meat & nuts:
- The 3 big lifts as a system
- Programming accessory work
- The role of hypertrophy for powerlifters
- The impact of cardio, and body composition
- His guidelines for weight cuts
- Parameters for weight gain and
- The importance of a life outside the gym!
A super nice guy and a great listen!